Wednesday 14 December 2011

The best laid plans of mice and men

and of women too, do not always go as one would like them to.

I had intended that I would travel the slow, but extremely cheap as in FREE using my bus pass, way from Kettering to London. The first half of the journey on a Stagecoach Gold bus, which has free wifi, would have allowed me to catch up on items in Google Reader and, maybe, read some tweets.

I caught the bus I intended, settled into my very comfortable leather-clad seat, and woke up when the bus reached Milton Keynes!

Now, sitting at the dining table in my daughter's house, fed and watered, I need to do the couple of hours work I didn't do on the bus - and maybe even translate some of my reading into blog posts before hitting the British Library tomorrow and increasing the number of items already in draft.


No comments: